Full Time Digital Marketing Manager in Oro Valley, Arizona. REMOTE, IN OFFICE or HYBRID
Employment with WNPA requires that you submit proof of full vaccination for the COVID-19 virus unless you have requested and been approved for a medical or sincerely held religious exemption.
Job: Full Time Digital Marketing Manager in Oro Valley, Arizona. REMOTE, IN OFFICE or HYBRID – preference given to qualified local candidates in the Tucson Metro area.
Western National Parks Association (WNPA), a nonprofit partner of the National Park Service (NPS), home-based in Oro Valley, Arizona is seeking a Full-Time Digital Marketing Manager responsible for maintaining WNPA’s online brand presence through the development and implementation of innovative digital marketing and campaigns.
WNPA is seeking a creative self-motivated leader who will take on the creation and implementation of relevant content to the digital space today and adopt it into the organization. This position will require you to work under the direction of the Sr. Marketing Manager and have a comprehensive understanding of what is happening in the digital space to successfully create content that will drive traffic to the organization. If you love giving people value through digital designs, cultivating social connections, and believe in working for an organization with a social purpose, this job opportunity is for you!
- Identifying, evaluating, and testing new digital platforms and tools. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Using web analytics tools to monitor site traffic. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Optimizing marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and digital advertising.
- Overseeing all aspects of the digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising.
- Implementing digital marketing tactics when a contractor is not being used including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising.
- Preparing accurate reports that measure the marketing campaign’s overall performance, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Overseeing and coordinating with contractors and vendors to improve digital marketing results.
- Overseeing the work of digital content creators (e.g. email designer) and providing constructive feedback adhering to the WNPA brand guide.
- Evaluating important metrics from website traffic and all digital marketing efforts.
- Working with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Maintaining our social media presence creating, monitoring, and responding to posts.
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights.
- Attending meetings with external vendors to set strategies and review results.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Occasional travel is required for meetings, conferences, and visits to partner parks. Remote positions may require frequent travel to the home office based in Tucson.
Physical demands for this role are administrative in nature. For a specific list of physical demands, please contact Human Resources at [email protected].
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in digital marketing.
- 5-6 years of experience in B2C marketing; nonprofit B2C experience (Preferred).
- 3+ years of experience designing, building, and managing complex marketing programs (Preferred).
- Proven work experience in digital marketing. E-commerce experience is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal.
- Understand the importance of branding and experience adhering to an organization’s brand guide.
- Ability to edit and proofread copywriting.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to digital content creators (e.g. email designer) and adhere to the WNPA brand guide.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
We are committed to providing you with an outstanding employee benefits package and support. As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for:
- Choice of 3 premium subsidized PPO Medical plans with built-in HSA or HRA, PPO Dental, Vision, Flex Medical Savings Plan, Dependent Care Savings Plan, Optional Voluntary Term Life, and 403(b) Retirement Plan with a fully vested match of 8.33% after 6 months service.
- Company Paid Benefits include: Short- & Long-Term Disability, a $50,000 Employee Group Life policy, EAP, and Health & Wellness resources.
- Eleven paid holidays, additional paid floating holiday, accrued paid vacation, and sick time.
- Employee Appreciation: 15% Discount on employee purchases in-store.
- Employee Referral Bonuses
(This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.)
Western National Parks Association is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristics as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. WNPA makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.