Full-Time eCommerce/CRM Manager in Oro Valley, Arizona. HYBRID
Employment with WNPA requires that you submit proof of full vaccination for the COVID-19 virus unless you have requested and been approved for a medical or sincerely held religious exemption.
Job: Full-Time eCommerce/CRM Manager in Oro Valley, Arizona. HYBRID
Are you a passionate Customer Relations expert looking to make an impact on National Parks? Western National Parks Association (WNPA), a nonprofit partner of the National Park Service (NPS), home-based in Oro Valley, Arizona is seeking a Full-Time Ecommerce/CRM Manager who will lead, develop, and deploy marketing and communications strategies to build and strengthen the relationships between current and potential customers of WNPA’s 71 partnering national park sites in 12 western states.
WNPA is seeking a creative and driven team player who will recommend and implement performance marketing strategies to optimize eCommerce results and meet revenue goals. This position will require you to report in a dual capacity to the Warehouse & Ecommerce and Marketing & Communications departments. If you love implementing new strategies involving media, connecting with customers, and believing in working for an organization with a social purpose, this job opportunity is for you!
- Recommend and implement strategy to optimize eCommerce results and revenue goals.
- Manage and optimize customer lifecycle, understanding customer segments, needs, and behaviors.
- Work collaboratively with the WNPA marketing team to ensure brand continuity and consistency.
- Develop, manage, and execute the eCommerce marketing calendar
- Manage data reporting and analysis.
- Implement tracking methods for consistent and accurate reporting.
- Develop and manage the A/B testing plan for multiple channels.
- Develop customer lifecycle campaigns, promotions, and eCommerce events.
- Create automated campaigns and customer journeys.
- Design and document customer journeys across platforms.
- Segment users based on actionable insights and differences.
- Manage and optimize key channels.
- Create and import new eCommerce emails in collaboration with marketing.
- Create eCommerce website slider and other graphics in collaboration with marketing.
- Write and test eCommerce product descriptions.
- Other duties as assigned.
The position requires minimal travel to the home office, park locations, training/conferences, or to special events. Travel includes in and out of state by car (driving) and/or air, including overnight stays.
Physical demands for this role are administrative in nature. For a specific list of physical demands, please contact Human Resources at [email protected].
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of CRM experience or relevant experience in marketing or email marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in marketing.
- Experience with a variety of computer programs including but not limited to eCommerce platforms, Adobe or similar design platform, MailChimp or similar platform, databases, video conferencing software, and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and SharePoint).
- Hands-on experience in creating and managing email marketing campaigns and customer email journeys.
- Experience working in eCommerce sites and knowledge of eCommerce best practices.
- Experience with A/B Testing strategy in email campaigns and eCommerce store placements.
- Outstanding work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines, and deliver multiple tasks on time.
- Initiative to conceptualize, test, and analyze new marketing ideas.
- Ability to provide and receive constructive creative-asset feedback, grounded in creating the best possible experience for the customer.
- Ability to effectively partner and collaborate with the marketing and creative teams.
- Natural ability to innovate and collaborate well with others across the organization.
- Ability to work equally in the creative and analytics space.
- Proficient in CRM and analytics, including advanced user segmentation, engagement metrics, Google analytics, and optimization.
- Digital channels, cross-channel planning, and operations experience, including email, ESPs, mobile notification platforms, remarketing, email operations, deliverability, and marketing automation.
- Strong copywriting, creative, and design skills.
- Use data-driven analysis to increase customer engagement and loyalty.
- Leverage data attributes and build dynamic content.
- Substantiate decisions through data.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
We are committed to providing you with an outstanding employee benefits package and support. As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for:
- Choice of 3 premium subsidized PPO Medical plans with built-in HSA or HRA, PPO Dental, Vision, Flex Medical Savings Plan, Dependent Care Savings Plan, Optional Voluntary Term Life, and 403(b) Retirement Plan with a fully vested 100% match up to 8.33% of income after 6 months service.
- Company Paid Benefits include: Short- & Long-Term Disability, a $50,000 Employee Group Life policy, EAP, and Health & Wellness resources.
- Eleven paid holidays, additional paid floating holiday, accrued paid vacation, and sick time.
- Employee Appreciation: 15% Discount on employee purchases in-store.
- Employee Referral Bonuses
(This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.)
Western National Parks Association is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristics as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. WNPA makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.