Full-Time Warehouse Coordinator II in Oro Valley, Arizona
Employment with WNPA requires that you submit proof of full vaccination for the COVID-19 virus unless you have requested and been approved for a medical or sincerely held religious exemption.
WNPA is a nonprofit education partner of the National Park Service. WNPA supports parks across the West, developing products, services, and programs that enhance the visitor experience, understanding, and appreciation of national parks. Learn more at wnpa.org.
The Warehouse Coordinator II works under the direction of the Warehouse & Ecommerce Manager to ensure the operational efficiency of all area functions, including but not limited to ecommerce fulfillment, wholesale sales, and merchandise distribution to WNPA’s 71 NPS partners through accurate use of Point of Sale (POS) software, shipping software, and ecommerce store back end. The Coordinator II will be responsible for accurate inventory management for each of the business functions named above and shall perform these operations in accordance with WNPA policy, practice, and professional operational procedures.
This role is responsible for completing the following tasks and any related tasks as assigned:
- Ecommerce order fulfillment to include picking, packing, shipping and appropriate accounting for all transactions and shipments.
- Ecommerce email and phone customer service.
- Wholesale fulfillment to include picking, packing, shipping and appropriate accounting for all transactions and shipments.
- Distribution fulfillment to include picking, packing, shipping and accurate inventory management of all distributed merchandise.
- Receiving for all business areas.
- Efficiently handle all area bills/invoices and receiving records.
- Maintain department fiscal and inventory records accurate through basic data entry of related information.
- Safeguard all merchandise, cash and WNPA-controlled property in accordance with approved WNPA security standards.
- Conduct physical inventory, to include periodic cycle counts, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of reports.
- Assist with organizational special events, including set-ups and loading/unloading of truck with merchandise and supplies; work with organizational teams and patrons.
- Operate pallet-jack and power stacker to move and store inventory.
- Ensure the warehouse workspace is free of debris and potential safety hazards.
- Comply with all guidelines and WNPA policy governing the safeguarding of all stock, cash and WNPA-controlled property.
- Comply with all established WNPA safety protocols.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
This role must possess knowledge of, skill in, and/or ability in the following:
- Working alone and with a team.
- Strong verbal and analytical skills.
- Performing basic mathematical skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Strong computer skills related to programs including Internet, databases, and Microsoft Office suite (primarily Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint).
- Data analysis as it relates to fulfillment, inventory management, and other associated tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills to work with supervisor, customers, National Park Service employees, and other home office staff in a harmonious, pleasant, acceptable manner.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Speed and accuracy of order picks for each business area.
- Packing efficiency, including following packaging criteria for each business area.
- Inventory management efficiency and accuracy.
- Equipment including computers, printers, calculators, multiline touch tone phones, filing cabinets, photocopiers, pallet jack, power stacker, and dollies.
This role must be able to meet the following physical demands with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Primarily perform work indoors, where temperature is moderate and controlled by environmental systems. Although the warehouse environment is climate-controlled, temperatures in the winter and summer require a high tolerance for temperature extremes. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet, but may become loud when certain machinery is in operation. Occasional work may be performed outside under natural conditions, such as unloading large freight shipments. Environment will vary when outside work or travel is required.
- Stand and walk for up to 8 hours per day.
- Make repetitive motions, especially of the hands and wrist (grasp, pinch, type, write) and legs and back (stand, sit, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch).
- Regularly required to climb and balance (retrieve product from storage area).
- Communicate effectively (talk, listen and hear, see both near and far with accurate depth and color perception).
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Occasionally push and/or pull up to 100 pounds a distance of about 50 feet.
Travel may be required for attendance at community events and for tasks associated with the preparation for such events.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIEINCE
The role must have the following qualifications and/or experience unless otherwise noted:
- High School diploma or GED required.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
We are committed to providing you value and support. As a full-time employee you will be eligible for:
- Employee Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employee Match**, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Appreciation: Store Discount of 15% on your purchases
**Human Resources will provide more details upon hire.
(This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.)
Western National Parks Association is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.