Western National Parks Association takes your privacy seriously. This document describes the Western National Parks Association policy regarding personal information, ongoing communication, site security and overall site usage of wnpa.org. These provisions apply solely to online activities and are not necessarily applicable to practices Western National Parks Association may engage in outside of wnpa.org. Use of the website signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth in this document. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access or otherwise use this website.
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
- Western National Parks Association may collect non-personal information when you visit our website, such as your computer’s IP address.
- Western National Parks Association may collect logfile information including pages visited, length of stay, where you came from, a type of browser and computer you are using during your stay on the site. This information does not personally identify you but is used in aggregate to know how to improve our site’s design and content.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
- If you submit a Contact form or sign up for an email newsletter, you will need to provide enough information for Western National Parks Association to contact you as requested. The collected information will be used only to contact you as requested.
- A request for email communication or contact from Western National Parks Association may result in the collection of (but is not limited to) the following information:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Users may, from time to time, receive updates about new website features and other information relating to Western National Parks Association. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list and database, please reach out to us at [email protected]. Please allow up to 30 days for our lists to be updated.
INFORMATION SECURITY, SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- Western National Parks Association does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- We will release collected information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Western National Parks Association reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove any portion of this agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Modification of changes in the agreement will be posted on the website, and subscribers will be notified via email. Western National Parks Association may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time, including the availability of any website feature, database, or content. Western National Parks Association may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts without notice or liability. By using this website, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page and check your e-mail.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
If you have any questions or suggestions about this policy, please contact us.
Current as of June 7, 2021.